Monday, January 9, 2023

Lo and behold!

 For all of you devoted followers of this blog of mine, hear hear!

It's a new year and I am getting my garden beds ready.

I was in the greenhouse working on the soil in the trough, adding manure and stirring. And look what I found!


A clear demonstration of my ineptitude at harvesting potatoes. 606 grams of demonstration. We are still eating my potatoes from last year's garden, but are about to run out. I have been selecting sprouting potato-eyes, but as I am ignorant of potato culture, all I know is last year's harvest was the result of me throwing some potato eyes in a couple of my raised gardens. I have added the three miniscule ones on the left to my potato eye stash. We'll see what happens. But, please, don't inundate me with me with suggestions. I can only process one message per week.

Once I finished (?) pullling potatoes out of the ground, I treated my soil and planted spinach. We'll see what happens. Happy gardening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you mash them