Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Peach harvest in full swing

To date I have harvested ninetyeight peaches weighing a total of Kg 9.656. Here is a shot of some of my latest pickings:
I have eaten MANY; I have given some to our neighbors, and Nancy made a delicious crisp. A few minutes after I had taken some peaches to John's, he HAD to text me to declare the peaches "amazing." Yes, they are: delicious and more delicious. And there are many more to come!
The produce I have harvested so far consists of Kg 2.457 of green beans, with more to come.
In a few days I will have zucchini to harvest, then cucumbers (of two kinds), with winter squash to follow.
The heirloom tomatoes are getting bigger and bigger, but none is showing any color yet. The other tomatoes are coming along. I can't wait, but I have to!

No comments: